Game Killer not Working with Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Ahmed Hishaan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Christian Lovick ,,, i am having the same problem... and i want to try your method, im toatally new to this root and stuffs , do u mind uploading step by step screen shots or sumthing... and abt this rom how to take a back up of old rom.... :)

hope to hear a reply soon

thanks

Abhishek Bonigala

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,i found out a solution ..im using galaxy note gt n 7000 and had the same problem like u after installing cm gamekiller just says ROOT PRIVILEGE needed so ..the solution is to install SuperSU from playstore...and boom it will work...hope this helps :D

Rocky4685

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for sharing the solution however could you please share the exact name of the application (SuperSU) which I should consider for downloading from Play Store.

Reason being there are lot of applications available so just wanted to be sure that I am using correct one.

FYI - I am using Note 2, hope steps won't be different for finding Root Privilege.

Sara Vanan

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
i have this problem too. It states "root privilege is needed" when i had successfully rooted my s4. Have even upgraded to super su pro yet have get game killer working. There's no app permissions in the su settings. :(

hi abhishek,

thanks for sharing the solution however could you please share the exact name of the application (supersu) which i should consider for downloading from play store.

Reason being there are lot of applications available so just wanted to be sure that i am using correct one.

Fyi - i am using note 2, hope steps won't be different for finding root privilege.

any download link full version 2.0? I tried gamekiller 1.9 on tmobile galaxy note3 and it works great. Thanks.

hi, i found the solution... Get supersu pro from play store or blackmart and make it or convert as system su and reboot... Than smile on game killer :):d. It working on my carbon 4.3.1 / s3 i9300....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy s4 and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer is one of the key reason why i rooted my device :':)':)':)':)'(

Hey guys! I have recently rooted my galaxy s4. But here's the problem.2hen ever I open game killer it tells me to get root privalage. So ya I'm kinda bumped. Any reasons why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sudan kalia

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,i found out a solution ..im using galaxy note gt n 7000 and had the same problem like u after installing cm gamekiller just says ROOT PRIVILEGE needed so ..the solution is to install SuperSU from playstore...and boom it will work...hope this helps :D
Hey Bro m also using note1 ,can uh guide me how it works on it .as i alredy installed Gamekiller but it required an Root privilege .Plzz Help me out of dis .wud be Thankful if uh reply soon..:)

remmyj

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
basically u rooted it n ur device is on 4.3. it works on mine because i flashed 4.4 kitkat on it. trust it works now but only do it if necessary as it is hard to get to the stock firmware back

Nilesh Belani

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, inspite of doing everything as u suggest, i have tried 1. supersu 2. gamekiller 1.9, its still not working on sgs4... pls guide and my device snap mentioned hereS4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech