i finally got into beejive beta today! they sent me an email. it seems that they sent out the email to everyone that signed up. they had their selected beta testers then opened it up to the people that signed up that didn't get it the first time. who else got it?

best im i've had on android in along time. even in it's beta stage it's way better than anything that's out there. keeps me connected. sure there are some customization settings that aren't on yet but it's still beta. trillian was spotty at best. not getting me the messages i'm sent unless i keep the program out front. it wasn't stable in the background. beejive however is quite stable in the background. no problems yet.
    08-24-2010 11:49 PM
    Yep just got mine today as well..woooohooo

Initial impressions are good. It's close to the iPhone program I grew to enjoy so much. Customization options are not in yet as mentioned above but I'm sure those will come in due time

I have noticed that it seems to reconnect me often even though my setting is at 7 days for them time-out. Only problem I see with this reconnection deal is yahoo will lock me out of my account requiring me to log into the yahoo site. Other then that im happy beejive is here for android, even if it's beta
    08-24-2010 11:54 PM
    How can I get an invite? I loved it on my BB. Trillian is a pretty poor Android substitute.
    08-25-2010 01:20 PM
    Beejive beta works really well. My only 2 problems i have as of now is i'd rather have a icon notification when there is a notification rather then a constant icon displayed. I also have a problem with the groups, i have one google contact in the wrong group and when i move it, it will then show in both groups... eventually it will not save the grouping change.

Trillian i felt was fine, it has very nice UI but they need to fix those connection issues, which they could have done already, but we only have had one beta release.

Either way i'm glad to have IM apps that dont eat batteries.
    08-25-2010 01:55 PM
    ill send the .apk to anyone that would like to pm me their address if needed since I have no place to upload it
    08-25-2010 02:45 PM
    i found the apk, installed, but it says i need a code or something. i'm gonna sign up for the beta i guess.
    08-25-2010 03:10 PM
    i found the apk, installed, but it says i need a code or something. i'm gonna sign up for the beta i guess.
    looks the beta forum for this is closed..
    08-25-2010 06:13 PM
    code? i never had to enter a code. you must have gotten an old beta apk.

i uploaded this on mediafire

BeejiveIM.apk
    08-26-2010 01:56 AM
    I get an error that says "no client key". They must have setup something that blocks unauthorized users.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-26-2010 10:14 AM
    here's the link straight from beejive:

http://www.beejive.com/android/beta/BeejiveIM.apk

no auth code needed
    08-26-2010 12:00 PM
    please send me the apk for beejive thx
    08-28-2010 02:40 PM
    works but when i try log out aim force closes
    08-28-2010 03:04 PM
    ok i seen in settings on avanced under log level has options it was on error and thats when it forclosed I changed it to debug and now logs out fine
    08-28-2010 03:07 PM
    beejive being in beta for android is the best thing to happen to me today...this is the one app that I missed after I left my bb!!
    08-30-2010 10:27 AM
    is there a way to get the beejive icon in the notification bar to disappear when you log out of everything and close beejive? I hate it being up there when I'm offline and not using it. I dont mind it when I'm online.
    08-30-2010 06:50 PM
    is there a way to get the beejive icon in the notification bar to disappear when you log out of everything and close beejive? I hate it being up there when I'm offline and not using it. I dont mind it when I'm online.
    This bugs me too and the only thing I can do to get rid of the icon is to force close the app.
    08-30-2010 08:16 PM
    You can disable it by unchecking "Keep Notification persist..." in Setting.
    08-30-2010 08:48 PM
    Installed the APK yesterday from the Beejive link. Worked fine. Up until today
    it's asking for a license key. Anyone else having this problem? Using an Incredible.
    09-21-2010 12:57 PM
    Anyone else having problems typing in landscape mode?
    09-27-2010 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD