I just added my class schedule to google calendars...but on the launcher pro calendar widget everything is 3 hours late? so instead of say 8:35 am...it's set to 11:35 am...but when i go to my google calendar on my computer everything is fine...how do i change this?
    08-25-2010 03:51 PM
    bump...
    08-26-2010 10:57 AM
    noticed the same thing on the text messaging widget. its prolly not correctly using the timezone.
    08-26-2010 12:08 PM
    That's not the only thing wrong with launcherpro. Read on.

Last night while just surfing the web, playing with my Dx, etc I noticed it getting sluggish. I backed out of everything and even checked on the running apps to see what i could close down. When i pressed my app tray to open the drawer to my apps, everything moved in slow motion. Perplexed, I quickly went to settings and checked what was running. Nothing out of the ordinary but my Dx was running super slow.

I backed out of the settings and shut my device down and powered back up. It was still sluggish and laggy. I didnt have live wallpapers or widgets running just launcherpro. I promptly deleted LP and my phone is still sluggish and laggy today!! I havent performed a hard reset because I'm trying to avoid having to set up everything on my Dx again.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I've read the threads about lag issues but none of those options helped.

Thanks!
    08-26-2010 12:26 PM
    I have been noticing lag on my phone a couple times recently...but my main concern is the timezone being wrong on the calendar. Does anyone know of a fix to this?
    08-27-2010 04:02 PM
    I have been noticing lag on my phone a couple times recently...but my main concern is the timezone being wrong on the calendar. Does anyone know of a fix to this?
    I wonder if the weird thing I noticed on my phone is related to this issue. I noticed when I go into the facebook app, and look at an event I accepted, that the hours of the event are moved up 3 hours. I check it on my pc and it is correct, checked with people throwing the event and it hasn't been changed, but when looking at any event it shows this way.
    08-27-2010 04:47 PM
    Do either of you have the phone set to get the time and date automatically from the server or are you setting it all manually?
    08-27-2010 07:55 PM
    Mine is set to automatically retrieve from the network...
    08-28-2010 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD