Just wondering if anyone knows of any good apps that would work for organizing home life. I'm thinking apps like calendars that synk with the wife phone, grocery shopping apps where you can send the list to other phones, anything like that. I have looked but just can't find anything that works on multiple phones. Any ideas?
    08-26-2010 09:11 AM
    EEBA is a good envelope budget app you can sync with other family members.
    08-26-2010 09:27 AM
    You also have the option of calling the wife and asking her. Women never forget, just ask them.
    08-26-2010 11:34 AM
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any good apps that would work for organizing home life. I'm thinking apps like calendars that synk with the wife phone, grocery shopping apps where you can send the list to other phones, anything like that. I have looked but just can't find anything that works on multiple phones. Any ideas?
    Try this for groceries/to do list: http://www.ourgroceries.com It will sync to multiple phones or manage your lists online.
    Floridadomer likes this.
    08-26-2010 01:01 PM
    Try this for groceries/to do list: http://www.ourgroceries.com It will sync to multiple phones or manage your lists online.
    +1 for Our Groceries. There have been more than a few times when I've been at the store and the wife has added items via this app from her Droid while I was shopping. Very handy.
    08-26-2010 01:31 PM
    There's also the Astrid Todo Task. I haven't got it all set up yet but you are supposed to be able to sync it up with your google calendar

Astrid - Android’s Simple Task Recording Dashboard
    08-26-2010 03:22 PM
    Another one for OurGroceries. My wife has a BB, I have an Evo. It works on both phones and we can add items for each other on the fly. Especially handy when I have my wife build the grocery list while I'm on my way to the store...
    08-26-2010 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD