Hiiii... i have a Samsung galaxy S3. Last day it showed to update the software. While the updating was going on i accidentally touched the screen, and thereafter it started to display "Unfortunately, factory test has stopped". I did the factory test reset, but again after all the processes it shows the same complaint again. Also, i have to give an input on the screen more than once and after each time after touching the screen , it shows the same display regarding the factory test. If i tap OK only, it will show the next screen. And that takes a long time too...
    Can anyone suggest a way to solve this in simple understandable words?
    08-26-2013 05:31 AM
    Hiiii... i have a Samsung galaxy S3. Last day it showed to update the software. While the updating was going on i accidentally touched the screen, and thereafter it started to display "Unfortunately, factory test has stopped". I did the factory test reset, but again after all the processes it shows the same complaint again. Also, i have to give an input on the screen more than once and after each time after touching the screen , it shows the same display regarding the factory test. If i tap OK only, it will show the next screen. And that takes a long time too...
    Can anyone suggest a way to solve this in simple understandable words?
    Welcome to the forums!
    Trying to fully understand what you want to do....You need to do a factory reset?
    08-26-2013 09:31 AM