Anyone use Dolphin Browser add-on "Dolphin Reader"?

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I used to rely on this heavily to reformat Web articles for easier reading since my 43-yo eyes are showing their age. Unfortunately, for the last month or so, it has been causing Dolphin browser to crash regardless of what device I'm using (Galaxy S4 or Nexus 7).

Anyone else experiencing this? I've reported the crash numerous times and also reinstalled with no luck. Hoping for a solution! Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I used to rely on this heavily to reformat Web articles for easier reading since my 43-yo eyes are showing their age. Unfortunately, for the last month or so, it has been causing Dolphin browser to crash regardless of what device I'm using (Galaxy S4 or Nexus 7).

Anyone else experiencing this? I've reported the crash numerous times and also reinstalled with no luck. Hoping for a solution! Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry about your problem. It sounds like you have done all you can do. Now its just time to wait and see if Dolphin fixes it.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just fixed it. Had only tried reinstalling the add-on. Just reinstalled the actual browser and that did the trick.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just fixed it. Had only tried reinstalling the add-on. Just reinstalled the actual browser and that did the trick.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Awesome. Thanks for posting the solution too. It may help others in the future.

Sent from my SPH-L710

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nephalem42