What is the best GDoc application you have found, specifically I want to view text docs, nothing fancy, I have QuickOffice to view spreadsheets but it doesn't allow easy text copying. Alternately, can you suggest a really good note app that has a web interface but still has offline viewing? I use 3Banana but the sync functionality has been down a bit lately, and it has a limit on text per note.
    08-27-2010 12:32 AM
    Search the Market for "Gdocs" simple google docs viewer/editor/etc... I use it.

Sent From My Motorola Cliq - Via Tapatalk
    08-27-2010 12:41 AM
    Ok, I think I just struck GOLD! NoteEverything, which I just started using and was very happy with except that it had no sync function, has a free NE GDocs app add-on, it lets you grab compatable text from your GDocs account, which is exactly what I intended to do (Grab text and put in NoteEverything). I am pleased! I tried one note and it is perfect for me. Awesome, I may just buy the Pro add-on now. They deserve my money.
    08-27-2010 12:50 AM
    Im really hoping a full native google docs suite comes with Gingerbread... all the current offerings are bleh. Even noteeverything sync can't hold a candle to what true cloud syncing would be.

It sure would make a lovely counterpoint to iWork
    08-27-2010 01:05 AM
    I'm ok though, regardless. This is magnificent! It really was exactly what I wanted. How often does that happen? I was trying to love 3Banana but it just is a little unstable, and I couldn't post the notes as shortcuts inside LauncherPro so it felt crippled, but NoteEverything allows that too. I am really really pleased. GDocs isn't a 'third party' site and I can later use all the docs I post there in another app or computer without having locked myself into something that could go away at the drop of a hat. I trust GDocs will be around for a while.
    08-27-2010 02:34 AM
    Around as long as you are in an area with Internut connectivity.
    08-27-2010 11:43 AM
    Around as long as you are in an area with Internut connectivity.
    Well that is part of the reason I'm digging NoteEverything, my temple is in the country in a canyon without internet connection, so I wanted a way to get notes onto my handheld easily so I can read them there, also at times I like to just put the phone in Airplane mode, get offline and unavailable for calls, save battery power but not lose everything. I try to read the same thing again and again to let it sink in, I have a bad memory, anyhow I'm sure it doesn't suit everyone's needs but I was looking for a solution and found it
    08-27-2010 02:34 PM