Anyone else having any problems running the Digg app? Whenever I launch the app I get a "there was an error connecting to the server" error and the app closes. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing with no luck

I am running a Droid Incredible with Skyraider 2.5.2 Vanilla.

Thanks!

Tom
    08-27-2010 01:32 PM
    Digg made a major update to their website yesterday. Even their website had been up and down off and on since the update. I think they still have issues there working out.

Most likely that's what's causing the connection issues with the app.
    08-27-2010 01:46 PM
    Digg made a major update to their website yesterday. Even their website had been up and down off and on since the update. I think they still have issues there working out.

Most likely that's what's causing the connection issues with the app.
    Thanks man! That makes total sense. I'll give it another day before complaining any more
    08-27-2010 06:29 PM
    wow, still not working. Hope it's not just me.
    08-29-2010 11:14 AM
    The new digg is absolutely horrible. That goes for pc browsing and worse still mobile browsing. I'm the app got screwed over in the transition as well.

Spare yourself the misery for now, check out the new digg on a pc and you'll see that its nothing you remember it to be unfortunately- the main page is now simply populated by articles from larger media groups - pcmag, time, techcrunch.... whoever is paying for it rather than links that are actually supposed to be dugg up by users.
    08-29-2010 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD