Hi everybody,

I'm new to Android Games development and to this forum. My vision is to create brain games so you and/or your kids can become more intelligent while having fun.
    I've released my first game 3 weeks ago and I think is having a good answer from the users taking into account that I've only advertised it on AppFlood during the first week.

The game is Hangman Multilingual, the traditional addictive brain game but designed in an educational-oriented way for both Children and Adults to learn languages.
    It is available on the play store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.hangman_free..

The current version has more than 4500 words in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French and German. There are 4 levels of difficulty but also several categories intended for learning purposes (there will be more languages and categories added in future releases)

You play in a specific language. When the game is over you'll see the word translation in all available languages.

Hangman Multilingual allows Kids to learn their own or a foreign language while playing while adults can have fun and/or to learn a foreign language

I would appreciate you to give me your feedback on this game, possible improvements, recommendations, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Ary

09-05-2013 03:04 AM