Social and child friendly app suggestions

admsteck

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just moved from a Blackberry Storm to a beautiful Droid X and I am loving it. But I am looking for suggestions for two different areas that I need apps to fill. The first is an app that is capable of showing my twitter and facebook feeds in one big timeline. It should also be able to keep track of read and unread items.

Second, I am looking for games and apps that would be good for my four year old son. Thanks for your help in advance.

shellzda1

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
For your son- Talking Tom is fun, my daughter loves it. There are lots of painting apps also that you may look at.
Just a thought........I would install AppBrain and try searching through it for new apps instead of just through the android market. It seems to find things a little easier

admsteck

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. I have installed bug splat and a few painting ones. Now if I could just get him away from Talking Tom Cat long enough to play them!

JohnnyKat

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
There are also some nice puzzle app, Princess Puzzle (Disney- for my twin girls) and SpongeBob SquarePants.
The puzzle pieces get smaller as your child completes a certain number of games!

Sea Memory and Zoom Eye Memory are two matching games they like.
Spark is an app they like to play with, not really a game.
Poke a Mole is fun too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1