[New][Free Game] BoardRoom Tycoon

pyra12

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Take control of your company and work your way to the top by building your company assets, doing deals and targeting other companies in corporate takeovers.
Operate in up to four sectors including Finance, Resources, Travel and Media. Buy assets ranging from diamond mines to investment houses in your bid to increase your revenue and drive your share price through the roof.

If you like business simulation games, you are going to love this one! Its Super addictive and you have a lot of fun trying to takeover the competition!

Download it here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=au.com.cpa.boardroomtycoon&token=5er82LkL

For help/support/info when playing the game: Boardroom Tycoon

Attachments

• DP 2.jpg
    DP 2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 33
  • photo25.png
    photo25.png
    510.3 KB · Views: 9
  • photo39.png
    photo39.png
    479.2 KB · Views: 8

JDeGreat

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
You may not know this, but the order of which you sell parts of an asset in Boardroom Tycoon determine how much money you receive in total.

This example is in the Finance Sector:
Always sell the cards (upgrades) and the 2330 card readers first and then sell the rest of the internet bank, you will make $266.2B, which is the maximum you can earn from the sale. Do not sell the internet bank in one whole sale as you will not earn as much as selling the assets in stages (only earning $233B).

JDeGreat

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
Do you want to know how to make money fast in Boardroom Tycoon?!

Use the market updates to your advantage! Sell your assets at full price BEFORE the crises will occur and buy-back when the price plummets!

The sale of all 15 of your top assets in a sector (like internet bank), earns you $3.993Trillion if you sell the correct parts of the assets in order (see my previous comment for the selling order). These assets must be fully expanded and upgraded to make that amount.
The main aim is to cut buy-back price as much as possible, as it is normally higher than your selling price.

Never buy-back at 10% discount as you actually make a loss of $513.3B
Always buy-back at 20% or 30% discount as you actually make a profit of $146.5B and $616.6B, respectively.
This can raise your bank at every market crash, as well as increase your share price as much as $5 within 10minutes of buy-back time.

JDeGreat

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
In all my months of playing, I have never seen a Global Financial Crises of more than 10%. this is kind of sad, considering you can't make any profit from selling up the sectors and buying back at 10%. the discount does not supercede the high buy-back price. I only use GFC to buy assets in Energy sector, which is the most expensive sector, as this is the only update in the whole game that will affect the energy sector anyway. If only the developers revamped the market updates to include a 20% or 30% GFC. This makes for very slow moving purchase of the energy sector to buy all the tesla energy assets.

Last edited:

JDeGreat

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
What I learned within the first 3 months of playing is that if you can master the art of predicting the market update for any particular given day, then you can raise not only your cash but your share price can jump up by $5 within 10 minutes without even taking someone over.

If you simply sell all 15 assets of a sector for a total full price of $3.993Trillion the night before the market crash, then you will buy-back at 30% discount, you will make $616.6B every time there is a market crash and drop of 30%!

I started at the lowest rank possible at the time - around rank 400,000, however learning the secret of how to predict the market on any given day, I am now proud to say that I am ranked in the top 1,000 out of 400,000+ players and I am climbing every day.

The only thing left to do is to learn the secret of how to predict the market. keep playing until it becomes obvious to you, as I can't share this information to a single soul ever.

JDeGreat

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
The competition in the game is growing, the higher the rank I climb, the longer it takes... But I am very close now to being in the top 700 of the 400,000+ plus users. Back in August I was climbing about 15 ranks per day, but it's even slower now.

To generate the most cash from capital assets, it is important to save up and invest in a Tesla Energy Generator from the Energy sector. It is the highest level asset from the highest cash generating sector there is. only purchase this on the day of Global Financial Crises when all markets drop 10%. when you start buying scientists for the Tesla, your income will start to snowball and the next GFC you can buy another Tesla and watch it grow faster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty