pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
One of the more recent apps that I've started using on my phone is Fitsync. I've purchased and tried I think most of the fitness apps available in the market place. Some are okay, some are flat out a waste of money and do not perform in the manner I'd like them to.

Fitsync has been about the best for me. It allows me log my workouts, it has a fairly good sized library of its own, with videos demonstrating various exercises. You are able to log and sync your workouts. You are also able to do most everything online at the fitsync website.

The area that I think is lacking is their selection of cardio exercies.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Calorie Counter (the one from My Fitness Pal, not the one from Fat Secret), and in addition to the calorie/diet tracking, it tracks exercise. Has a VERY large list of exercise routines and weight workouts. I'm very happy and have my gym workouts saved as routines in it (I have 3 routines I rotate through)

Even if I wasn't tracking my diet as well, I'd still be using it to track my exercise. And it syncs up the website as well. However, it doesn't have the videos that you mention.

On the diet side, it's missing the barcode scanning ability that the Calorie Counter from Fat Secret has....but the FS one is severely lacking on the exercise routine options, which I cared about.

initialjdg

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
ive been using the droidfit app and have been very happy with it. it has a small timer and keeps track of my reps and weight used. very basic, but beats the notepad I have been using

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
ive been using the droidfit app and have been very happy with it. it has a small timer and keeps track of my reps and weight used. very basic, but beats the notepad I have been using

I have used droid fit as well. What I like about fitsync over droid fit is that it seems to me that there is a larger library of exercises on fitsync, plus I can access it from their website.

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
is there a membership? I am looking for a calorie counter and a exercise program that I can use to track my progress. I don't mind having two programs but don't want a monthly fee. I have looked at bodyfitness which has alot of exercises and just loaded the calorie counter by my fitness pal. Also looking at cardio trainer which has alot of great reviews top rated.