Help, can't seem to download apps onto home page from Amazon

chickenbrain2009

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I am not particularly computer literate but better than a lot of people! HOWEVER I have got myself into a mess trying to download from Amazon Apps store.I seem to have set a wrong default somewhere as when I try to download from the cloud on my apps they go to Download Manager, then storage emu android. I cant seem to work out how to change this. What I want is my apps downloaded to appear on the applications screen like all the others. I can see I can move files but I dont know where to as I cant find the other apps on download manager, if you see what I mean.:( I have spent hours on this, can someone, in ' words of one syllable for little old ladies':( please tell me how I can download from Amazon apps store so that they appear on the home screen? I have a Galaxy 2 GT-P3110.
Thank you
Pam

oz123

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked the box in settings > security > unknown sources ( allow installation from sources other than PlayStore )

chickenbrain2009

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes:'(
Its something to do with download manager I think. I have found the files but they are not in the right destination. I dont know how to move the files so they are accessible on my home page.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer