Password App that integrates with Android Chrome

Dan Watson

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I've long used password apps on the PC that integrate with the browser/chrome to auto-fill passwords.

However I'd like to find one for my Android devices that does the same thing. All the password apps I've tried so far require you to use their own in-built mini browser if you want this functionality.

Does anyone know of a password app for Android that integrates with Chrome?
Or is it not possible for an app to have this level of integration? I would have thought it would be possible, as an input method like the keyboard apps etc...

Many thanks

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I use Boat Browser for sites that I know I am going to want a password manager for because there is a free password manager add-on available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Dan Watson

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks

More looking for native integration though, for example if I follow a link to say Amazon in my normal browsing I want to login without having to open a different browser or go through my password manager app's browser..

Edit: Found out it seems Google doesn't allow extensions for Chrome, which is why no password addon does this.
Lastpass has an addon keyboard that I could use, or other option I might look at is Dolphin Browser with Lastpass addon...

Anyone have any better ideas?

Last edited: