[Contest] Win one of 10 copies of BuzzVoice for Android

oomatter

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
This looks like it would be a great app for my wife. She has a 40 min drive every morning and evening and she usually listens to audio books. It would be good for her to get some current events instead of all the stupid vampire books.

JDea

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! I would use Buzzvoice to keep up with the latest headlines, walking, driving, or on a bike! News is always interesting :)

crap_dude

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'd like BuzzVoice so I could listen to AC podcasts and news while reading the bible, and by bible I mean the Android bible, and by Android bible I mean the AC forums ... :p Thanks !

JohnnySailor

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I drive 60 miles to work and 60 miles back everyday. I get up at 4:45 in the morning for the commute. I'd love to be able to listen to it while I'm on my way there and back in the afternoon!

Anberlin777

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I would use buzzvoice on my 1 hour drive every weekend to see my girlfriend. It would help me to stand all the construction going on in the highway. Grrr >=(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kanga

May 13, 2010
Visit site
BuzzVoice Feedback Loop

...I could enter to win a cool app from Android Central called BuzzVoice to listen (hands free!) to my friends' Buzzes on Google Buzz, where I would find out that I could enter to win a cool app from Android Central called BuzzVoice, to listen (hands free!) to my friends' Buzzes on Google Buzz, where I would find out that...:confused:

dandrumheller

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Looks like a great way to stay up to speed on android news while driving to and from work - this way I won't have to pretend to miss the crappy FM tuner in my Aria that doesn't work in CM6!

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I would use Buzz Voice to help me read all the articles I should of read if I actually like to read. I am someone who would get an audio book instead of reading the paperback version. I really don't like to read, but I still need to be kept informed on all the latest trends, news, etc. Buzz Voice would give me a way to keep up on everything, but make it fun.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
If I had BuzzVoice, I'd finally be able to search for, and of course DESTROY (with my four lightsabers and half-human, half-cyborg body) the remaining Jedi - also known as Blackberry Torch users - all while staying informed and up to date.

(sorry, had a particularly frustrating run-in with a product that sucks so much, from a company I used to love so dearly. Past tense love being the key)

Last edited:

jdhas

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
That's easy!

I spend 45-60 minutes each way each day to and from work on public transpiration. I would be thrilled to be able to plug into Buzzvoice on my Droid X to get caught up on the latest happenings in the world.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek