Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Win one of 10 free copies of BuzzVoice for Android

thumb_tall_AndroidRadioBV1.jpg
thumb_tall_ACOnBVAndroid1_0.jpg

Android Central, in partner with BuzzVoice is giving away 10 free copies of BuzzVoice for Android.

BuzzVoice lets busy people listen to the Web's top news and blogs on the go (It's like "Pandora for news"). In addition to having all of the multimedia functionality of our Apple devices offering, BuzzVoice for Android includes background audio streaming, a custom widget and a new "Android Radio" station, featuring Android Central. In my opinion, these new features make a great multitasking tool even better on Android devices.

The rules are simple -- Simply comment here about how you could use BuzzVoice in your day to day routine and you're entered. We'll pick the 10 winners from this thread, and announce them here as well as on the front page so you can hear them via BuzzVoice :)

To see a little more about BuzzVoice, check out this video YouTube - Introducing BuzzVoice for Android!

Was just brought to my attention that I forgot to say when the contest ends :p
The contest ends Monday Sep 6, at 11:59 PM

Sorry y'all!

Congrats winners!
Reggie
dfine1966
heavyvino
lawmangrant
chrisb3
miniz
sethjk
randyist
RobertInCypress
Syphon

Check your PM's for instructions, and keep an eye on BuzzVoice to catch the Android Central feed congratulatory post!

Last edited:

skbgiants

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I would use Buzz Voice to not kill myself or others. FYI, I completed a court ordered Defensive Driving Course today...and I can prove it. :)

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Because I need it to recruit for Android!

I recruit like crazy for Android phones.....my wife's gonna have one soon (a DInc probably, like mine), and I've singlehandedly switched a couple of IPhone users over. I need to keep up with what's going on! I check these sites 2-3 times a day at least!

Cranky Bear

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I would use it to inform me of upcoming events on the way into work. I would use it to keep me occupied during boring meetings. I would listen to it to drown out the wife and kids. I would make it ... my life.

anon(43926)

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
i would use it everyday. First when i wake up in the morning on my daily jog then fire it up while im at school pretending to be paying attention.

lc1388

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
BuzzVoice

I would like to use BuzzVoice to catch up on the latest news each morning while I ride my company shuttle to work. Also it would allow me to multitask for a better productive day.

ToddVal1992

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I would definitely use it while exercising, and also in the car during my 2 hours of daily commute time. It could keep me from constantly refreshing the "Where's my DI Froyo Update?" (i.e. new user and VZW bashing) threads - maybe it could read the insults to me?

angermeans

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If I had BuzzVoice....

I would be able to stay connected to AC while I take my dogs out because since we have moved to Salt Lake I have to go down three floors and around the building multiple times a day.

miniZ

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I am a new college student, a "Freshman" per se. As if I don't already look lost enough being a freshman with my large campus map and my rolling backpack. I feel that a copy of buzz voice would encourage me to listen to the android news. If I listen to the android news, I wear headphones. I wear headphones, I look cool. My popularity could rely on you. Imagine making somebody's college life that much better. I cannot imagine it.. too far of a stretch for me.. I guess I need it to become a reality.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12