[Contest] Win one of 10 copies of BuzzVoice for Android

tmjones

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello ANDROID....bye bye Pre

with BUZZ VOICE I can get up-to-minute news learning ANDROID news, tips and apps on my new Samsung EPIC.... and say bye-bye to Palm Pre and use it for a true paper-weight on my office desk!:D

kuietstorm98

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
As a travel nurse, it is hard to keep up with the most important news including news about Android since I'm a newbie to Android. But with Buzz Voice, I'll constantly be in the loop since I can't live without my Kaptivate!

Kash76

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would mark interesting articles at work when I have down time to listen to on my commute on the way home.

DementedJohn

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Since I have a really long bus ride to and from work I would use it to listen to all the news that I don't have time to read. Work too many hours and not enough time to pick up paper to read.

Tyrone30

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I could sure use this app. I travel/commute from Tampa to Saint Pete five days a week 35 miles each way. Being able to listen to news stories would be awesome while I'm battling our crazy traffic.

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
As a fairly new Android user

I would love to win an app. Even though most of the awesome apps are free, this is a type of app that i don't have and could find very useful - I just hope that my samsung Intercept could run it . lol.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I would be able to save my marriage.. HAHAHAHA. I love keeping up with the news and everything that is going on here at Android Central. My wife hates all that so if I could do it during the day while I am driving around town as a cable guy it would be phenomenal.

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I'd use it to listen to the news while doing other tasks. As a father of 6 (foster parent), any extra help or time saving apps are very much appreciated.

SirOcelot

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
With BuzzVoice, I can listen to my favorite blogs with headphones in one ear while my wife is yapping in the other. Ah, life would be sweet.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2