271 contacts on my phone, zero use Blackberry... so why should I care about BBM?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
271 contacts on my phone, zero use Blackberry... so why should I care about BBM?

(out of the 271, 69% use Android, 27% use iPhones, the rest still use dumbphones)

Snazy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

(out of the 271, 69% use Android, 27% use iPhones, the rest still use dumbphones)

Personally speaking BBM is my favourite IM of all times. The newest incarnation of it is better than ever with some great features.
It just does IM better than others do. IMO anyway.

If however none of your friends use it or intend on using it, it would obviously be pointless.

Posted via Android Central App

djenkins6

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The main thing for me is 'delivered' and 'read' notifications. I was talking to someone with a iPhone the other day and he said imessage just got 'received' but imessage doesn't have 'read'.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Who are you friends? People I know will use bbm as soon as it's available. No one has it now because no one uses a blackberry. Your comment is very misleading