Missing apps

Rmorton0573

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Hope I posted in the right spot. I am with US Cellular, and I switched from the Samsung Acclaim, to the HTC Desire, and some of the apps I purchased are no longer available such as my SlingPlayer app, and the documents to go full version key. Are they not supported on this phone? The Desire is suppose to be better than the Acclaim, or is something wrong. I have searched but can't find a answer.

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
You mean you cannot find those apps in the Market at all? or are they just missing from the Downloads tab?

And I'm assuming you are using the same Google Account on both devices, correct? (not only using the same account, but it also has to be the primary account, aka the first account entered to setup the phone).

Rmorton0573

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Yes same Google account and the apps do not show up in my downloads section, and even if l do a search for them in the market I can't find them. I can search them on appbrain, but I get an error that says cannot find if I try to install

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
This was an issue to some UK Desire owners, but since you are in the US, it shouldn't be really an issue. Did you try posting in Android forums at Google? Try this link. I think few threads talk about the issue. See if they posted a solution.

Good luck and sorry I couldn't be more helpful :/

EDIT: seems like this thread talks specifically about your issue. I recommend posting in it so build up the pressure, then Google will hopefully do something about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89