Can't figure out a good solution to syncing podcasts on windows Pc and android.

furnaps

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Well I recently started listening to Podcasts on my Samsung Galaxy S3 as some entertainment on the treadmill ( trying to loose weight lol) and I like the gaming podcasts I'm listening to alot so I decided to start listening to them on my windows 7 Pc also while I'm working on my ebay store or w/e.

Thing is I can not find a good software/app combination or solution to keep my podcasts synced between my Pc and phone. I would love to have a piece of software that would keep them synced up so I don't forget which ones I've listened to or best case scenario also where I left off on each one.

So far I am using Itunes for my windows podcasts ( also just downloaded Gpodder but have not tried it yet) and I'm using BeyondPod on my Phone. Now I found a program to take my media from Itunes and transfer it to my Sd card but thats not really what I would call "syncing" I think its called "SyncTunes" and I will be uninstalling it because It always runs on my phone and does not shut off also its not really what I'm looking for.

I don't mind paying for an app if its going to offer what I'm looking for so I'm open to paid app suggestions as well as free ones and same with software. I would ideally in a perfect world like an application for windows thats a podcast manager/player that also has an android counterpart that syncs with it but so far Have not found anything like that.

I would really appreciate any help I can get with this, Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer