Problems on Polaris Office

KyleLin0420

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey, everyone! I want to say I couldn't find my documents when I opened the app in my HTC butterfly. However, after I downloaded the same document once again, it automatically appeared it's name plus 1. For example, "document" becomes "document 1". It definitely means it has saved automatically, right? But I just can't find them!
Besides, because of this, I want to change my pdf saving area to adobe reader. But how?? I appreciate it if anyone could solve my problems!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, everyone! I want to say I couldn't find my documents when I opened the app in my HTC butterfly. However, after I downloaded the same document once again, it automatically appeared it's name plus 1. For example, "document" becomes "document 1". It definitely means it has saved automatically, right? But I just can't find them!
Besides, because of this, I want to change my pdf saving area to adobe reader. But how?? I appreciate it if anyone could solve my problems!

Welcome to the forums!
I would actually counter suggest downloading Kingsoft Office. That app allows you to read and edit almost any type of file including MS files.

KyleLin0420

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I thank you for your suggestion. I solved the problem now because after downloading the office you advised, it let me choose which file to save what I wanted. Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I thank you for your suggestion. I solved the problem now because after downloading the office you advised, it let me choose which file to save what I wanted. Thanks!

No sweat. I liked Kingsoft so much, I found it for my PC too.
See you in the forums!

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz