I am new to all this (just got a Google Nextbook which has a built in Android 4.1 tablet. I play a lot of games (mostly on facebook) but some of them require Adobe flash player. So I tried a few times to install and unable to. So I found a online entry stating you can go into Adobe archives and download for Android tablets and phones. So I tried to install it and it wouldn't stating I already had 2 apps with same name installed?? My games still don't work so how can they be installed? So then I found the 2 apps and attemted to uninstall and this is what I get;"uninstall com.adobe.flashplayer fail!"---- what the hell is going on- I know a lot about my laptop but this is all new to me--- is there any way I can do this -deleting all the adobe apps I have successfully and being able to install a adobe flash that will work on my tablet?????
    10-05-2013 10:55 PM
    Here is an article Alex posted to the AC Blog a little over a year ago, see if it still has the appropriate files for download and that your device meets the prerequisites: How to manually install Adobe Flash Player on your Android device | Android Central

Hope that helps.
    10-05-2013 10:59 PM