I know we have been having our share of FB issues with the droid but after a full weekend of having the FB widget updating without problem to have it not even allow me to see by feed updates as I am now getting an issue where it says connection error, I logged out and try to log in again and it will not even allow me to log in now. Anyone else having issues like this now? Oh, and the widget is dead again! LOL. My buddy's FB is updating on his hero just fine.
    11-23-2009 06:17 PM
    Facebook has many issues... once in a while I have issues with the Facebook app on my iPhone as well. It's going to happen. Rest be assured it is just not your phone.
    11-23-2009 06:31 PM
    I know we have been having our share of FB issues with the droid but after a full weekend of having the FB widget updating without problem to have it not even allow me to see by feed updates as I am now getting an issue where it says connection error, I logged out and try to log in again and it will not even allow me to log in now. Anyone else having issues like this now? Oh, and the widget is dead again! LOL. My buddy's FB is updating on his hero just fine.
    I'm having the same problem RichR
    11-23-2009 07:38 PM
    I'm having the same problem RichR
    LOL, My buddy just called me back and said he is also having the issue... sigh... 12/11 here yet?! What you CAN do is go into settings and ad the facebook sync again as its part of the facebook widget and app for droid and it will atleast get you logged back in but the connection problem still lingers. Like 50% chance to get it to update. Sometimes 25%...
    11-23-2009 07:55 PM
    facebook in general is having issues tonight. Even the main website.
    11-23-2009 08:46 PM
    Ya facebook seems to be crazy tonight. but the facebook app has issues on a normal day also. I finally gave in and just bookmarked touch.facebook.com and that works better then the app IMHO
    11-23-2009 09:03 PM
    I had the same problem on my iPod Touch and PC last night.
    11-24-2009 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD