I wiped my phone and tried to restore all the apps using Titanium Backup Pro. Titanium managed to restore some apps, but then it just froze. I think this was because I ran out of room on the data partition.

It was a long time ago but I think I had moved some of the apps from the phone's internal data partition to the sdcard (as the phone's memory is small) prior to doing the backup.

Should it have restored these apps to scard?

Is there a way to tell it to restore particular apps to sdcard (I cant find this option anywhere)?
    10-13-2013 08:21 AM
    I wiped my phone and tried to restore all the apps using Titanium Backup Pro. Titanium managed to restore some apps, but then it just froze. I think this was because I ran out of room on the data partition.

It was a long time ago but I think I had moved some of the apps from the phone's internal data partition to the sdcard (as the phone's memory is small) prior to doing the backup.

Should it have restored these apps to scard?

Is there a way to tell it to restore particular apps to sdcard (I cant find this option anywhere)?
    If you loaded all the apps it could have caused an issue with low memory. Try restoring the apps one by one and move the apps over to the sad card accordingly.
    10-14-2013 01:17 AM
    I was afraid that was what I was what I'd have to do. Seems strange there is not a more automatic way to restore.
    10-14-2013 04:06 AM