My HTCONE came with Google tasks. It works great, and I live by it, as I always so with my calendar. However, I cannot find how to see the tasks online when I am using my computer, as I can with the calendar. That is, the calendar syncs regardless of whether I make an entry online or via my phone. In Google calendar there is a separate task list, one I started a couple of years ago, but I want to have a single task list. How can I combine them? How can I see online my task entries that I made on my HTCONE? I think there ought to be a way, but cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. Thanks in advance.
    10-13-2013 12:43 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, the only way I've ever been able to view Google Tasks on my desktop is using the little widget for iGoogle (which, as you may know, is going away at the end of November). So I've transitioned over to Google Keep, which allows you to create a To-Do list, and attach reminders to specific tasks. There's a good Keep app with a nice widget for Android, and you can access it on your desktop using this link: https://drive.google.com/keep/
    10-13-2013 02:03 PM
    That was fast, and thanks a bunch. I tried it out and it seems to work great. It has lots of good ratings in Android Play too. I think it will do the trick for me.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-13-2013 03:05 PM