any suggestion on an app that will..

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of an app that will allow me to send all phone calls to voicemail and that will allow you to still let certain caller through if i waiting on certain call.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Google Voice allows you to group your contacts and set each group to either go to voice mail, announce themselves or go directly to your phone.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the X. Goggle V was messing up my phone. I just want to stop phone calls for the night and turn them on in the morning. It's kinda tedious to have to go through each contact. I would love if it was a widget w/ on and off button.

AbeFrohman

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I just want to stop phone calls for the night and turn them on in the morning. It's kinda tedious to have to go through each contact. I would love if it was a widget w/ on and off button.

Take a look at timeriffic (free in the market). It allows you to set profiles for when to turn notifications on/off. Very configurable & works like a charm.

Markubis

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the X. Goggle V was messing up my phone. I just want to stop phone calls for the night and turn them on in the morning. It's kinda tedious to have to go through each contact. I would love if it was a widget w/ on and off button.

If you are keeping your phone by your bed and that's why you don't want calls, you can try the Bedside app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge