Anyone know of an app that will allow me to send all phone calls to voicemail and that will allow you to still let certain caller through if i waiting on certain call.
    09-01-2010 08:00 PM
    What phone do you hve? If it has Sense you can set each contact to go to voicemail and just leave it off for certain people.
    09-01-2010 08:01 PM
    Google Voice allows you to group your contacts and set each group to either go to voice mail, announce themselves or go directly to your phone.
    09-01-2010 08:04 PM
    I have the X. Goggle V was messing up my phone. I just want to stop phone calls for the night and turn them on in the morning. It's kinda tedious to have to go through each contact. I would love if it was a widget w/ on and off button.
    09-01-2010 08:32 PM
    I just want to stop phone calls for the night and turn them on in the morning. It's kinda tedious to have to go through each contact. I would love if it was a widget w/ on and off button.
    Take a look at timeriffic (free in the market). It allows you to set profiles for when to turn notifications on/off. Very configurable & works like a charm.
    09-02-2010 08:56 AM
    I have the X. Goggle V was messing up my phone. I just want to stop phone calls for the night and turn them on in the morning. It's kinda tedious to have to go through each contact. I would love if it was a widget w/ on and off button.

If you are keeping your phone by your bed and that's why you don't want calls, you can try the Bedside app.
    09-02-2010 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD