Just loaded Maildroid on my Captivate. When I try to forward an email, there is no "Contacts" button which would allow me to select the recipients from my list of "Contacts". Looked in "settings" and could not find anyway to add the button. Anybody else have this issue and solve it?

thanks
    retnuh
    09-02-2010 09:04 PM
    Just loaded Maildroid on my Captivate. When I try to forward an email, there is no "Contacts" button which would allow me to select the recipients from my list of "Contacts". Looked in "settings" and could not find anyway to add the button. Anybody else have this issue and solve it?

thanks
    retnuh
    There is no such button in the application. Start typing your contacts and it will auto-suggest from your address book.
    09-02-2010 09:14 PM
    I really liked the app up until now. I usually forward my emails to approximately 20 people. To have to begin typing each contact and then accept the suggested contact is going to take a lot of time compared to simply selecting the recipients from the contact list. Hopefully this feature will be added in the near future.

thanks
    retnuh
    09-02-2010 09:26 PM
    You can initiate Maildroid from the Samsung Contacts app but that doesn't let you choose more than one at a time. I agree that a + button that will let you check-box contacts to email (for example) would be nice. -Pk
    09-02-2010 10:40 PM
    I really liked the app up until now. I usually forward my emails to approximately 20 people. To have to begin typing each contact and then accept the suggested contact is going to take a lot of time compared to simply selecting the recipients from the contact list. Hopefully this feature will be added in the near future.

thanks
    retnuh
    If you have a set 20 people that you always send to, you can create a group. Account Screen --> Menu --> Address Group. This allows you to create an alias of groups of users. This might be the only way around this now.
    09-03-2010 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD