How to send IPA files to iPod Touch from android?

Nicole Keightly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
This may be the wrong area to post this.... hell, this is probably the wrong site to ask this, lol! If I download an. ipa file to my android (yes I'm aware it won't install or work on android, I'd just download it as a file), could I Bluetooth it to an iPod Touch, and if so, could the iPod Touch (not jailbroken) SOMEHOW install it?

Oh it'd be easier if she only had an android... :D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could upload the .ipa file from your Android device to some cloud storage like Google Drive or Box, and then use your iPod Touch's browser to go to that cloud storage site to download it. I don't know how .ipa files work, so not sure if you can then easily install it on your iPod.

Nicole Keightly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
You could upload the .ipa file from your Android device to some cloud storage like Google Drive or Box, and then use your iPod Touch's browser to go to that cloud storage site to download it. I don't know how .ipa files work, so not sure if you can then easily install it on your iPod.

Yeah I'm pretty good with androids but clueless with idevices. Getting it to the iPod probably wouldn't be the challenge, whether it be Bluetooth (not sure if that would work) or a Cloud like you said. The big problem would be installing it as I'm not sure if it can be done with an iPod that's not jailbroken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol