i don't understand how to use my tablet. i had a laptop before and this is totally different (of course, duh). i try to look at my email using the email app, and when i touch the screen to got to the junk folder it just goes back to the inbox, without even letting me see the junk folder. i downloaded a game and i can't get it to play. i downloaded ad blocker plus but it doesn't work on facebook or any other webpage, how do i get it to work on the when i'm on the web?
    i guess that's all for now.
    thanks.
    11-07-2013 06:37 PM
    i don't understand how to use my tablet. i had a laptop before and this is totally different (of course, duh). i try to look at my email using the email app, and when i touch the screen to got to the junk folder it just goes back to the inbox, without even letting me see the junk folder. i downloaded a game and i can't get it to play. i downloaded ad blocker plus but it doesn't work on facebook or any other webpage, how do i get it to work on the when i'm on the web?
    i guess that's all for now.
    thanks.
    Welcome to the forums.
    What device did you get and what email are you trying to use?
    11-07-2013 07:19 PM
    i have a visual land android tablet. i'm trying to get into my hotmail account.
    i have another question, why does the picture on the tablet zoom in when i'm trying to scroll down?
    thanks!
    11-08-2013 04:29 PM
    i have a visual land android tablet. i'm trying to get into my hotmail account.
    i have another question, why does the picture on the tablet zoom in when i'm trying to scroll down?
    thanks!
    Have you tried the hotmail app?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    11-08-2013 04:46 PM