Ok so i just got Juice Defender on my Samsung Epic and i noticed a HUGE boost in my battery life.

But i also have a couple of issues where i don't know if there's a solution that would leave me to uninstall it.

1) Google Talk shuts off
    2) My News & Weather app doesn't update at all, even though JD puts data on 1 minute every 15 (i guess it just doesn't update during the minute data is on)

Is there any workaround for these 2 issues that anyone knows of?

I really love the idea that JD shuts off 3G, but without Talk and syncing of my news/weather, i don't know if i can keep it.

Thanks
    09-05-2010 08:54 PM
    Ok so i just got Juice Defender on my Samsung Epic and i noticed a HUGE boost in my battery life.

But i also have a couple of issues where i don't know if there's a solution that would leave me to uninstall it.

1) Google Talk shuts off
    2) My News & Weather app doesn't update at all, even though JD puts data on 1 minute every 15 (i guess it just doesn't update during the minute data is on)

Is there any workaround for these 2 issues that anyone knows of?

I really love the idea that JD shuts off 3G, but without Talk and syncing of my news/weather, i don't know if i can keep it.

Thanks
    I think you can solve these problems with the paid version where you can designate certain apps to be able to pull data.
    09-05-2010 09:00 PM
    Well there's an option for setting Google Talk to receive data but it still shuts off.

Is there a way to maybe toggle it to 2G instead of off completely?
    09-05-2010 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD