Latest gmail app

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
This is probably really obvious, but I can't find it.

In the latest gmail app from the play store [4.6 (836823), according to my phone], how does one add an additional account?

In prior versions, there was an "add account" button at the top right of the settings page, but it's not there in 4.6 on my Galaxy S3, and I can't find the option anywhere else. I just had to revert to an older version, add an account, then reinstall the update.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
This is probably really obvious, but I can't find it.

In the latest gmail app from the play store [4.6 (836823), according to my phone], how does one add an additional account?

In prior versions, there was an "add account" button at the top right of the settings page, but it's not there in 4.6 on my Galaxy S3, and I can't find the option anywhere else. I just had to revert to an older version, add an account, then reinstall the update.

You'll have to add it by going into your system settings - accounts and then add an account.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I guess it makes sense to consolidate that kind of thing. I just wish Google (and everyone else for that matter), did a better job of explaining these kinds of changes, instead of just "Here's a new version of an app. Have fun trying to figure out what's changed."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair