I am a new Epic user. I would like to sync my Outlook contacts and calender over to the phone, but not the "exchange way". Does anyone have a suggestion?
    09-07-2010 05:12 PM
    I use "gsyncit" and it works quite well.
    09-07-2010 05:30 PM
    There are apps that will sync outlook to your phone (and keep it in sync), but I don't recall their names. If you do a Google search for "sync outlook to droid" you'll find what you seek. Having said that, I would encourage you to instead set up a gmail account if you don't have one, have any of your email forwarded to it and use Google for your contacts, email and calendar. I personally was a dedicated outlook user for as many years as outlook has existed. About 6 months ago, I switched to Google and it's one of the best tech decisions I've made. Google has a GoogleSync app you can download (to your pc) to first sync your contacts and calendar to your gmail account, then you just turn off outlook and never start it up again. It's essentially outlook on the internet that you can check from any pc, and it stays in sync with your phone.
    09-07-2010 05:30 PM