wondering if there is a dedicated ticketmaster app for the droid platform and more importantly the droid x. im not sure if some of these apps are device specific. reason im asking is im getting my X tomorrow and need to purchase tickets friday morning. tickets are alot easier to acquire using the ticketmaster app on my blackberry vs. using the ticketmaster site and getting thrown in the pool with the masses and hoping for the best...ive gotten great tix for just about every show using the blackberry app vs. the ticketmaster website. any insight would be much appreciated as this is coming up very quickly between receiving the phone and ticket buying time friday morning. thanks in advance!
    09-08-2010 04:01 PM
    wondering if there is a dedicated ticketmaster app for the droid platform and more importantly the droid x. im not sure if some of these apps are device specific. reason im asking is im getting my X tomorrow and need to purchase tickets friday morning. tickets are alot easier to acquire using the ticketmaster app on my blackberry vs. using the ticketmaster site and getting thrown in the pool with the masses and hoping for the best...ive gotten great tix for just about every show using the blackberry app vs. the ticketmaster website. any insight would be much appreciated as this is coming up very quickly between receiving the phone and ticket buying time friday morning. thanks in advance!
    Try this.

TicketMaster for Android - Android
    01-13-2011 06:41 PM
    This app no longer appears to be on the market. This is very disappointing.
    01-20-2011 04:49 PM
    This app no longer appears to be on the market. This is very disappointing.
    Yeah i would love a ticketmaster app aswell but they probably contracted with BB..

Btw, there is no Droid Platform. Droid is just the Moniker that verizon uses for its own lineup of verizon phones using Android.
    01-20-2011 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD