[App][3.0+]AntiSnoop. Catch those who snoop on your phone

Trestal

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Ever had someone snoop on your phone and wonder what they looked at? AntiSnoop is for those of you who have inquisitive children, sneaky friends and insecure partners. Use AntiSnoop to track all applications that are opened, when they are opened/closed and for how long they are used.

If you know you left your phone unattended and you had AntiSnoop on, you'd be able to look through the logs and see each and every application that was opened while you left your phone unattended. If you notice there are some logs when you know that you weren't using your phone, chances are someone snooped.

If you just want to try it out, try out AntiSnoop free.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.stikkyapps.antisnoopfree&token=_6HWBb0C

AntiSnoop free will log every application opened
You can password protect the app so those snoopers can't delete the logs
You can filter out apps from logging like games to make your logs more meaningful.

AntiSnoop premium comes with all these features as well + a little extra.
In addition, with premium you can schedule AntiSnoop to run once at a certain time or on a recurring basis.
No ads on the premium version

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.stikkyapps.antisnoop&token=SjCW1EDC

All feedback is appreciated.

Please try it out and rate it.

UfKZ4ydJSr3jhi4IT9Dl8kDSfoV6C_NHQLLmtDcCpcwcLpmlYxBMTEnH5sOa_nojL7Q=h900-rw

50fAGBusT1ixlH7pfKL1HSMgAsFnnVH50JziW6AiJZVFXhLzOYJHSDtep9xOxzuYFw=h900-rw

Trestal

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Version 1.1 has been released.

* Added a password hint field to aide remembering the password
* Added an icon to the home page of the free version that will take people to the play store listing of the premium version if they decide they want to upgrade

The premium version also got some new features
* A setting to enabling the front camera to take a snap shot of the snooper when the phone is unlocked
* A screen to view this snooper with brightness/contrast sliders to aide identifying the snooper in poor lighting

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
This is a good idea. It would be even better if it detected the spying software snoopers may install on devices which sends messages or something to them. I see those apps advertised more often than apps like yours. I like anything that stops snooping and spying.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

speny33

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
The casual snoop like friends and family are the least you all need to worry about. I would love to see an anti-snoop app that is actually able to catch and or prevent the snoops that are snooping from an underground fusion center behind 6 feet of concrete on all sides, you know who I'm talking about, you have to be dead not to...yes yes the government sponsored criminal syndicate that cleverly calls themselves the NSA! That I'm afraid is our worst nightmare, anyone else can snoop away, I'm slightly concerned about this because they are watching everyone and I mean every last one of us and they are amassing enough data to spin algorithms at that are telling these masquerading goons what your going to eat for dinner on a Tuesday 2 weeks from now before you consciously know and the more data they collect the more accurate their "crystal ball" like technologies are. We are talking with greater than 90 percent or more accuracy. I'm not even joking, they have really out done themselves to the point of chill effect. This is life and death people, what can we do to counter their illegal spy operations that are secretly launched against us?