anyone have this? I am wondering what kind of widgets it comes with...I've looked everywhere but just can't find any info on any type of widgets it has

Thanks
    09-11-2010 02:41 PM
    anyone have this? I am wondering what kind of widgets it comes with...I've looked everywhere but just can't find any info on any type of widgets it has

Thanks
    I used it on window mobile and wasn't that impressed weather bug the paid version seems to be the best (IMHO) so far.
    Try the free version first then step up to the paid for better performance

My-Cast Weather v7.1.0 Application for Android | News & Weather

EDIT: I looked at the $3.99 MyCast app YUCK !!! IMHO
    09-11-2010 02:48 PM
    theres no free version...and for 3.99 i'd like to know what kind of widgets i'm getting
    09-11-2010 04:03 PM
    I have My-Cast, it's probably one of the better weather apps but it doesn't have any widgets. It does have some nice features that most other apps don't have though.
    09-11-2010 06:08 PM
    Well very few things get me to post, but i will make an exception for the my cast, first i have had this for years i still pay 5 bucks a month for it on my motorola 750, still do to this day, i love this on my phone, i do not have the android app, but if it works like the regular app thru verizon then its a keeper, give it a try.
    09-14-2010 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD