Hey everyone. I have been rocking a Dinc since leaving BB and it has been a great experience. Is there an app out there that can mark a location? I am a hunter and have multiple tree stands on my property and would really like to be able to mark the location of those stands so I don't have to find my way through the dark. Anyone know of anything?
    09-11-2010 04:34 PM
    Check out a program called "Precisely". You can email the location to yourself and view them on Google Maps.
    09-12-2010 01:30 AM
    Hey everyone. I have been rocking a Dinc since leaving BB and it has been a great experience. Is there an app out there that can mark a location? I am a hunter and have multiple tree stands on my property and would really like to be able to mark the location of those stands so I don't have to find my way through the dark. Anyone know of anything?
    I'll be doing the same thing with my DX..
    good luck
    Edit - not with this app it closes on my dx as soon as i touch it.
    09-12-2010 01:50 AM
    I have not tried it, but does the footsteps app do that?
    09-12-2010 07:12 AM
    Check out a program called "Precisely". You can email the location to yourself and view them on Google Maps.
    agreed on Precisely!

Precisely - Android app on AppBrain
    09-12-2010 07:52 AM
    You don't need an app to email your location. Just touch the blue location cursor in google maps, then click on "My location" when it pops up. "Send location to others" is an option in the My Location menu that pops up.
    09-12-2010 10:58 AM
    Some playing around with the feature - I never noticed the star in the upper right side. So it works.
    09-12-2010 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD