Lock Widget?

anniedroid

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a replacement widget for the now gone LockMe widget?

The nearest thing I have found is a iPhone like lock widget but it just puts the phone in the sleep mode.

I like being able to turn the lock pattern on and off with just that one press of a button. Can I just not do that anymore with Froyo? (Dinc)

travelingfool

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I use No Lock. It's free and it works great on Froyo. It only takes one click to turn the lock screen on/off if that is what you are after.

Edit: Ok, two clicks, lol. One to open the app and one to enable/disable locking.

Last edited:

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Try WidgetLocker Lockscreen. It offer so much more than any other lockscreen, but it does cost $1.99(well worth it in my opinion).

Here is the appbrain link for you to check out all the features.

WidgetLocker Lockscreen - Android app on AppBrain

Sorry, if you don't want a lock screen at all, No Lock would be your option.

Here is the appbrain link for No Lock:

http://www.appbrain.com/app/org.jraf.android.nolock

But if you want a replacement for the lock screen, which does have an iPhone clone, Sense lockscreen, plain Android, etc, try WidgetLocker Lockscreen

Last edited:

frunkiss

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
You can also try:

Menu > settings > security > set up lock screen >
Select None.

Or create a shortcut to that setting on your home screen.
Long press > Shortcuts > Settings > Security

Sonicaholic

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I use on/off widget pack that has a lock widget and I also use Widget locker its freekin awsome I would highly recomend eather to anybody ;) check my appbrain link below for them both or more cool stuff :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084