Does anyone have a good recommendation for a replacement widget for the now gone LockMe widget?

The nearest thing I have found is a iPhone like lock widget but it just puts the phone in the sleep mode.

I like being able to turn the lock pattern on and off with just that one press of a button. Can I just not do that anymore with Froyo? (Dinc)
    09-11-2010 07:09 PM
    I use No Lock. It's free and it works great on Froyo. It only takes one click to turn the lock screen on/off if that is what you are after.

Edit: Ok, two clicks, lol. One to open the app and one to enable/disable locking.
    09-11-2010 07:48 PM
    Try WidgetLocker Lockscreen. It offer so much more than any other lockscreen, but it does cost $1.99(well worth it in my opinion).

Here is the appbrain link for you to check out all the features.

WidgetLocker Lockscreen - Android app on AppBrain

Sorry, if you don't want a lock screen at all, No Lock would be your option.

Here is the appbrain link for No Lock:

But if you want a replacement for the lock screen, which does have an iPhone clone, Sense lockscreen, plain Android, etc, try WidgetLocker Lockscreen
    09-11-2010 07:51 PM
    Maybe I will try the No Lock widget again. But what I really want is to be able to disable/enable the security pattern lock.
    09-12-2010 09:22 AM
    You can also try:

Menu > settings > security > set up lock screen >
    Select None.

Or create a shortcut to that setting on your home screen.
    Long press > Shortcuts > Settings > Security
    09-12-2010 12:45 PM
    Widget Locker is the best and most customizable by far.
    09-12-2010 02:59 PM
    LockPattern OnOff by curvefish
    09-12-2010 03:34 PM
    I use on/off widget pack that has a lock widget and I also use Widget locker its freekin awsome I would highly recomend eather to anybody check my appbrain link below for them both or more cool stuff
    09-12-2010 05:14 PM
    Widget Locker is the best and most customizable by far.

This ^^^^^^^^^^
    09-13-2010 11:52 AM