Anyone using Splash Id with success syncing with Splash Id for Windows Vista?

I've seen conflicting reports out there.

Been using Handy Safe for 10 years, however they are not porting to Android.

Ready to make the 30 buck commitment I guess.
    09-12-2010 10:09 AM
    i use a password protected MS Word File with Strong Encryption and Documents To Go. the beauty is you can open this file on any device in the world with MS Word or Docs To Go. Docs To Go 3.0 coming soon will support Office 2007 Super Strong Encryption/Password.

i like the free-flow format and the open standard of an MS Word File. i don't like some mom and pop locked proprietary closed format. and MS Word and Docs To Go is free if you already have it.
    09-12-2010 12:39 PM

Been using Handy Safe for 10 years, however they are not porting to Android.

Ready to make the 30 buck commitment I guess.
    Check out KeePass - it's open-source and free, even has desktop clients. I have my password file in my dropbox, so when I edit it on my phone it syncs with my laptop automatically and vice versa.
    09-12-2010 01:17 PM

I'm using Splash Id on my Droid X and sync'ing with Windows Vista, I don't have any syncing issues and have been using it about 6 weeks.

I did have some type of issue sync'ing right after I installed it, can't for the life of me remember what it was, but I emailed the developer and we sorted it out
    09-13-2010 12:02 AM
    Thanks for the replies.
    I've been using keepass the past year, not impressed.
    I'll go with splash I guess.
    09-14-2010 09:47 AM
    i'm also using SplashID on windows 7 64-bit with no problems.

yup, $30 is a big investment, but i believe it's worth it. been using SplashID when I was still on BB.

wireless sync via WiFi is also a nice feature.
    09-14-2010 11:33 AM
    SplashId is fine - I am using it on Win 7 and Captivate.
    Does everything I want. UI could be prettier but it does work fine.
    09-14-2010 11:37 AM
    SplashID works terrific. I have the new edition and it works just perfectly with my windows XP and Samsung Vibrant. It syncs very easily and I was able to keep all of my passwords, logins, etc from several years...from way back in my sony clie and palm days.
    09-18-2010 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD