is there an app that allows me to make a password protected folder on my phone?

i don't want a password to use the phone everytime...
    but i do want to be able to put some files away
    09-13-2010 02:17 AM
    This is the single biggest miss in the Android land so far. How can you have a computer phone presumably useable for biz when you can't encrypt files/folders? I'll be happy to hear that there is one...
    09-13-2010 10:05 AM
    Will this help? It protects specific apps so you could protect the apps that view the folders. It may not be what you want but it is just a thought ii

Application Protection
    Application Protection - Android app on AppBrain

There is a paid one I found, but I never used it. It seems to get good reviews.
    AndLock - Protect Anything
    AndLock - Protect Anything - Android app on AppBrain

I am sure there are others, search around on appbrain a bit ii
    09-13-2010 10:20 AM
    Try an app called VeryAndroid File protector. VeryAndroid File Protector is the most powerful tool for android phone and computer users to password protect their files/folders on android phones or computer. It guards your previous personal folders and files of almost all kinds, such as an important document, your favorite photos, music, movies or other files, and prevents other people viewing, alterting or deleting your documents without your permission. You dont need to worry about the security of your important data any more.
    08-02-2011 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD