SipAgent

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Pulled this down from the market tonight and looked promising. Crashes on my Droid at the moment. Anyone else actually got this to run on another handset?. Waiting to hear back from the developer but again looks promising.

jc#AC

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

As of version 0.6.8 SipAgent fully supports the Droid/Milestone. Best to uninstall first, before installing the new version

frazelle09

Dec 15, 2009
www.fundacionanisa.org
i just installed it on my G1/Dream rooted. Sipdroid had ceased to function with it's updates and i was pretty desperate for another program. Wow. Luckily i found this forum and your comments and have just installed it and made my first call using my Gizmo5 account. POC - piece of cake.

Yeah Android!

Have a great evening! :)

Last edited:

MountainX

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Where can I find tips on getting SipAgent to work correctly on the Droid. I have 0.8.2 installed now. It successfully registered with CallCentric according to my settings.

Often my phone will not ring for incoming calls. (I know because another phine right beside me will ring.)

I am also having trouble with it disconnecting my WiFi.

I'd love to get it working better.

loganss

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
SipAgent 0.8.7 works good on my Nexus One. I've made several calls with great success using this app. App isn't perfect but gets the job done. I'm looking forward to the upcoming updates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87