Manchester United

theworld2020

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
attachment.php.png 2.png 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.png 7.png

This is my very first application please intimate me, If there is any bug or mistake.
This is the application about Manchester United team & their current players.
Manchester United Football Club is an English professional football club, based in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester,that plays in the Premier League. Founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, the club changed its name to Manchester United in 1902 and moved to Old Trafford in 1910.
Disclaimer: Please note that this app is not associated with Manchester United F.C. and it is completely UNOFFICAL and please do not confuse it with any official app that Manchester United F.C. have or wish to produce. This app is made for the fans and it is simply interface to bring you all the lat.est information to the fans from different sources. ENJOY!
Please think twice before rating < 5 stars. !!!

Write us to : appzelixir@gmail.com

Google play link : Manchester United

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 97442 View attachment 97443 View attachment 97444 View attachment 97445 View attachment 97446 View attachment 97447 View attachment 97448

This is my very first application please intimate me, If there is any bug or mistake.
This is the application about Manchester United team & their current players.
Manchester United Football Club is an English professional football club, based in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester,that plays in the Premier League. Founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, the club changed its name to Manchester United in 1902 and moved to Old Trafford in 1910.
Disclaimer: Please note that this app is not associated with Manchester United F.C. and it is completely UNOFFICAL and please do not confuse it with any official app that Manchester United F.C. have or wish to produce. This app is made for the fans and it is simply interface to bring you all the lat.est information to the fans from different sources. ENJOY!
Please think twice before rating < 5 stars. !!!

Write us to : appzelixir@gmail.com

Google play link : Manchester United

Overall the application is good but what annoys me is the graphics !! And what more i am seeing is it's not updated from day .....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463