Where the heck is my netflix app what's taking so long

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    09-14-2010 02:35 PM
    I'm confused there is a netflix app in the market so I'm guessing this isn't what you meant?
    09-14-2010 02:43 PM
    Where the heck is my netflix app what's taking so long

If you downloaded it, it should be in your main app page (the circle with a triangle in it).
    09-14-2010 02:51 PM
    I'm pretty sure that he means why has Netflix not released an official app as of yet? Any and all of the Netflix apps in the market are third party and do not stream movies like the official Netflix app for the iPhone.

I agree, WTF, where is the app at??? I would at least like a RELIABLE means to manage my queue from my Evo.... They could have at LEAST done this for Android users. I am disappointed.
    09-14-2010 03:13 PM
    You got it mr eye i need to stream

09-14-2010 04:16 PM
    sasha your a good looking android nerd

09-14-2010 04:18 PM
    I installed Movie froth market but can't get it to work at home over WiFi. I have a poor network signal at home. Is there another manger or client that will at least let me manage my queue and search?
    09-18-2010 11:36 PM
    Just read the news that Netflix has already been released for Windows Phone 7..... WTF. A mobile OS that hasn't even hit the market yet has the app, but still no love for ANDROID!!!!!????? Now I'm pissed, netflix, if you make me wait much longer I will come onto the forums and complain again! (this is the best threat that I could come up with)
    11-01-2010 02:08 PM
    ^ I am guessing the Windows 7 app took about 5 seconds to code (ok, that's probably a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm sure it didn't take very long given streaming already works on Windows itself and uses Silverlight, which is built into the Windows 7 Phone).

I would appreciate an update or ETA on the Android app though.
    11-01-2010 02:38 PM
    There is a Netflix app for Google TV which runs on Android so I have to believe the Android phone app is not far behind.
    11-01-2010 06:30 PM
    11-01-2010 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD