Re: Aviate beta invite code for sale?

yuvcram

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone have an Aviate beta invite code to share, or if they'd be willing to sell me one.

I bought a Moto X last week, just switched from Blackberry Q10, which I liked but for didn't fit for my needs with its lack of apps. I found Aviate highly recomended online, but I don't know where to get an invite code. I apologize if this is not the right place to post this.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Welcome to the forums!!

There's no need to offer to pay for an invite to Aviate since it's a free beta. I'm sure someone that has Aviate will be willing to help you out for free :)

jonny126

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Not to jump on a bandwagon here, but if anyone does have any spare codes I'd really appreciate one. I've been waiting for over two weeks now with no code. Would really appreciate it.

Hafiz Chali

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

I have few invitation left anyone wants it... Plz share the email id

Posted via Android Central App

cherrywithns

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Right now you just have to enter yahoo. After you are activated you'll be able to have 5 invites. I have my 5 to send out now.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site

I found a work around, so you can invite yourself.
Google for an unlocked Aviate version. This is probably an older version, but this doesn't mind.
Installed it, and go to Code input, then you can go further, because there will be no code asked. So then you have a Aviate working, and you can invite yourself.
Then uninstall this older version, and install the latest official Beta from the App store. Put in your official code and you are good to go.

Good luck

https://www.google.com/search?q=Avi...rome..69i57j0.9549j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante