03-28-2014 11:06 AM
28 12
tools
    I am looking for help with Translating Tangerine Personal Finance, If you would like this to be in your own language, feel free to contact me.
    03-22-2014 02:53 PM
    Version 3.4.2 Released
    • Added 17 Different Languages; Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Hindi, Italian, Greek, German, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Many more to come.
    • To change your language, please go to preferences and select language button.
    • If you would like to help with the translation for your specific language, feel free to contact me as soon as possible at INFO@SOFTWAREHAM.NET
    • If you find any mistakes in the translations, please contact me with the fix and that section will be replaced with the correct one it.
    • If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to message me by using the Email Developer Button.
    • Many more updates to come! Thank you for your support and do not forget to press the Google+ button in About Us.
    03-25-2014 12:45 PM
    Tangerine Version 3.4.3
    • Added new functionality to save filter in Show all transactions while you are still in the app.
    • Fixed a few Language Issues. You should now be able to add and edit transactions without any issues.
    • Fixed minors issues with cloud sync.
    • Fixed Orientation change issue.
    • Fixed Crash issue with Pin Screen.
    • Made code changes for future additions of budgeting and more.
    • If you would like to help with the translation for your specific language, feel free to contact me as soon as possible at INFO@SOFTWAREHAM.NET
    • If you find any mistakes in the translations, please contact me with the fix and that section will be replaced with the correct one it.
    • If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to message me by using the Email Developer Button.
    • Many more updates to come! Thank you for your support and do not forget to press the Google+ button in About Us.
    03-28-2014 11:06 AM
28 12