I have a problem with my bank application ??

mohd2b

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello

Well iam using my bank application on S3 android
I have used it for 3 months now and I did too successfully operation using it( transfer funds). However for the last 2 weeks I was trying to do transfer funds operation and it did successed. After I confirm the transferred amount I waited for the One Time Password(OTP) flash to show so that I can inter the number and finish the process but i did not showed for long time. Is this problem an application problem or is it Android problem.

I was thinking that it is Android as few weeks back my memory was full and a message , like this " delete some application or some function will be sync" showed. I can notremmber the exact message. I deleted some photos and videos to restore enough memory space. Does this problem has anything to do with Sync account??!!!
where should I troubleshoot?!

iam looking forward to your reply and suggestion

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello.

First I would check and make sure you have eliminated what you can to keep a reasonable amount of free space on the device so you don't run into the low storage space warning again.

Second.. Did your S3 recently get the update to 4.3? If so it is very possible the banking app your using maybe in need of updating to support 4.3.

mohd2b

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
hallo Paul627g

Well i have checked the version and it is Android 4.1.2!!

yesterday I took a lot of videos and photos and the phone give this notification" storage space running out , some system functions may not work"

is this could be the problem to the bank app.

looking for your thought on this.

thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX