hey im looking for a good balance or checkbook app that is simple i just want to put transactions in with a starting balance im not looking for anything complicated.
    09-19-2010 01:59 AM
    If you are use to Quicken, then take a look at AnMoney.
    09-19-2010 02:31 AM
    I like easymoney. Great ui, easy to use, nice looking widget showing your balance and it has a bill reminder. Theres a free trial to try it out. .
    09-19-2010 05:20 AM
    I like the app called checkbook very easy to use
    09-19-2010 06:21 AM
    I used checkbook and liked it, but I switched to mooLAH because I needed something that would back up my account when I switched ROMS.
    09-19-2010 12:32 PM
    I use "Loot". It's simple, works great, and its free.
    09-19-2010 12:58 PM
    Agreed with Loot. I'm also tempted to buy the premium version for the balance widgets, but I'm fine with the free version of Loot as is.
    09-19-2010 01:59 PM
    I haven't used any of these apps, but the one I'm using is Mint.com (app). It syncs with your Mint.com account, which can show you all of your transactions and information including that from your checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgage, loans and all that jazz. I think it's a pretty neat all in one. Very secure as well.
    09-19-2010 03:52 PM
    I haven't used any of these apps, but the one I'm using is Mint.com (app). It syncs with your Mint.com account, which can show you all of your transactions and information including that from your checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgage, loans and all that jazz. I think it's a pretty neat all in one. Very secure as well.
    I agree. I use Mint and it's great. Syncs with the online version as well so you have some redundancy. And it's free. Can also be configured to send you Email alerts for various contingencies, such as balances below a certain amount, fees, etc.

Highly recommended.
    09-20-2010 03:04 PM
    As mentioned above, moolah is a pretty good app. I've not found any negative issues with it at all. I live how you can hide all cleared transactions...makes it easier to balance out.
    09-20-2010 03:30 PM
    I use Clearcheckbook and really like it. In addition, the mobile app syncs to a web page so the info can be accessed from any computer. It has the flexibility to be as simple, or details, as you like.
    09-20-2010 04:50 PM
    Hey guys what does the paid version of loot all allow me to do? Also how long is the free trial of easy money????
    09-20-2010 05:20 PM
    Hey guys what does the paid version of loot all allow me to do?
    Mostly small things. Charting your expenses. Custom color schemes. Importing and exporting to Quicken. The ability to attach receipt photos to each transaction, widgets to let you have a quick look at your account's balance (which seems unneeded, since if you're a responsible spender, you should have a general idea of how much money is in your accounts). I wouldn't need to spend the money on it, but if you needed any of these things, I could see at least the importing/exporting to Quicken as useful.
    09-20-2010 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD