Battery widget that isn't a battery drain

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I had been using "Battery Status - free" as my battery widget for a while because it looks really really sharp. I love the look of it, but it was really quite a battery drain. It ranged from 2-6% of my battery usage, which was usually more than any other single app. Seems a bit excessive for something that's helping me monitor my battery...

There's so many battery widgets and notifiers out there that I just wanted some opinions on what ones out there work well, don't drain the battery, look nice, function well, etc. I appreciate any input :)

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
SysTrey Monitor tracks battery percentage, if you want it to. I typically just use it to monitor my available RAM, but I don't mind pulling down the windowshade to see how much battery power I have left.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Gauge Battery Widget - Search for it in the market. It looks really cool (like a car speedometer) and I have had ZERO troubles with it. It also has an option to show a small gauge up in your notifications bar. Great app with lots of customization options.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions! I looked at all of them and decided to give quick battery a try (mainly because it specifically says that it doesn't cause battery drain, heh) I'll use it for a bit and see how it works out.

I appreciate the help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12