I had been using "Battery Status - free" as my battery widget for a while because it looks really really sharp. I love the look of it, but it was really quite a battery drain. It ranged from 2-6% of my battery usage, which was usually more than any other single app. Seems a bit excessive for something that's helping me monitor my battery...

There's so many battery widgets and notifiers out there that I just wanted some opinions on what ones out there work well, don't drain the battery, look nice, function well, etc. I appreciate any input
    09-20-2010 01:47 AM
    Give Battery Left Widget a look.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    09-20-2010 02:58 AM
    I love BattStat.

The simplistic look is great.
    09-20-2010 04:15 AM
    The one that's native to the upper right corner of the screen doesn't drain my battery.
    09-20-2010 08:01 AM
    SysTrey Monitor tracks battery percentage, if you want it to. I typically just use it to monitor my available RAM, but I don't mind pulling down the windowshade to see how much battery power I have left.
    09-20-2010 08:31 AM
    Give Battery Left Widget a look.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I've had good luck with this one as well.
    09-20-2010 08:38 AM
    I am REALLY happy with "Quick Battery", especially when paired with "Quick Settings"
    09-20-2010 09:18 AM
    Gauge Battery Widget - Search for it in the market. It looks really cool (like a car speedometer) and I have had ZERO troubles with it. It also has an option to show a small gauge up in your notifications bar. Great app with lots of customization options.
    09-20-2010 10:27 AM
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I looked at all of them and decided to give quick battery a try (mainly because it specifically says that it doesn't cause battery drain, heh) I'll use it for a bit and see how it works out.

I appreciate the help!
    09-20-2010 03:03 PM